Recent research shows that, due to their higher costs, which may be due to overheads, insurance and higher total remuneration packages, agencies are utilized between 38% (for CEOs, MDs, GMs, etc.) and 85% (for lower-ranked account executives who are the S.P.O.C. for a client). For some clients, working with an established Public Relations or advertising agency is the right thing to do. For cost-conscious clients, employing freelancers might be a better option.
Even at the blended rate of 74.25% utilization for agencies, employing outsourced freelancers is still the single most cost-effective service option, combining a typically high level of utilization (92%) with a comparatively low hourly rate. You will be able to gain this benefit by employing the services of Red Pennant.
The only comparative lower-cost resource would be a government employee, for instance a Community PR Officer, who might work on specific government campaigns or initiatives, or a junior administrative-level employee who would need ongoing supervision to produce the right work at the right time. For example:
Next benefit: A flat hourly rate and your choice of what gets done.
More to discover:
- Business Development Services for Mining & Minerals companies
- The benefits of engaging Red Pennant
- Manage the risk of not knowing what you don’t know
- You will be able to put your budgets to better use
- Your communications will be right the first time
- You will be able to combine high utilization with a low hourly rate
- You will be able to pick and choose your media mix
- You will be able to measure the success of your business development expenditure
- Your communications will be compliant
- Tools and templates